See important warnings under "When using this product."
* Adults and children 2 years and over:
* Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Rub a thick layer on chest and throat or rub on sore, aching muscles.
- Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired.
- Keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth.
- Repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor.
* Store at room temperature.
Questions? Call 1-800-873-8276.
- Read these directions.
- Call a doctor.
- Assuming the fucking receptionist will ever actually put the doctor on the phone, is a baby really articulate enough to ask the doctor any questions about the use of this product by someone his/her age?
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use:
- By mouth
- With tight bandages
- In nostrils
- On wounds or damaged skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product, do not:
- Add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
©2007 Procter & Gamble. All Rights Reserved. All copy and claims valid only in the U.S.
HELP HINT: To send an individual post, click on the Permalink TimeStamp at the bottom of a post -- then, click my TwitThis! button here.
Subscribe to the_butterfly's Twitter Feed